Saturday 25 December 2010

Eggnog?

Partial collection....

Merry Christmas to me!

I've just ate and ate and ate and drank lots of champagne and had a most lovely day with my family.

The best bit was a 3 hour nap after breakfast and present opening.

I got lots of lovely art from my mother, a coat that my bro described as 'looking like something the evacuated children in Narnia would wear'  (Tweed) from Dad, and some brogues from Gran.

I also got 3 more lovely festive sparkly scarves (I LOVE scarves) some lovely perfumes, and some antique jewellery.

Tomorrow is the big family event at Grans. She's asked me to bring my Karaoke machine. Yay! - although I once bust my knee in a freak Karaoke accident, singing China in Your Hands and couldnt walk for 3 months. Forgive me if I'm wary. I'll pack my spare crutches.


Night x

No comments:

Post a Comment