Thursday 10 March 2011

Effort needed.

I need to get ready to go out tonight but sitting staring desperately at the computer or the TV (which is on CBBC and on mute) is winning over painting my nails. Every time I look at the clock on my computer its mockingly advanced another 10 minutes whilst I, sitting in a beach towel and not much else get increasingly irritated.

All I have to do is paint said nails (Barry M - Noir), moisturise (Nivea Rich Nourishing with almond oil) shove some clothes on (eugh no idea...but maybe the A-line bargain leopard print £10 dress) and paint my face. Thats the hardest bit. I'm allergic to mushrooms and some sneaked into my food rendering my face bulbous and gross. Once the face went down, my skin was awful and peeled like a snake, or someone with bad psoriasis. So yeah, trying to slap er, slap on with a crusty face is pretty bad. I end up looking like an old hag at the back end of a chemical peel.  Maybe thats why I'm putting it off. To escape the inevitablilty of looking shit.

So writing this has what, shaved another 15 minutes from my getting ready time. Brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment