Wednesday 9 March 2011

Petulance

Watching C4's The Model Agency. John the model booker's just flounced out because colleagues said good morning to him in a manner he didnt like and told him to 'turn his frown upside down' (those hateful BITCHES!)

For someone in a coveted role, for which I am assuming he worked as an unpaid intern first, and probably completed a fashion degree, I cant really understand how he could jepordise his career so easily. I mean, I have no idea how it will turn out for John (thats episode 4) but the inner Sherlock Holmes makes me suspect that  he could have engineered the situation to get more camera time. 

He obviously would have anticipated the fall out with colleagues surviving on barely minimum sleep and an increasingly fraught schedule. The argument with Carole and Chris was irritatingly sad,  by the end of it they were screaming  and livid at each other and had seemed to forget that it was John that had dicked them over.

Anyway, he'll be last weeks fish-wrap this time next week when I'm whinging about some new plonker on The Model Agency.








No comments:

Post a Comment