Thursday 17 March 2011

Is this the end of the music video?

Robo-voice. Check. Stepford grin. Check. Less attractive friends to star in the video with. Check.

So did her parents pay for this or what? This is totally the next super-sweet-sick-16 present isn't it? It used to be 'Daddy, I want a pony!' then it was 'Daddy I want a car!' followed by 'Daddy, I want Beyonce flown over to personally sing happy birthday to me!' now its 'Daddy! Make me Beyonce!'

And who wrote the song? Its laughably poor but catchy as fuck. Its subliminally drilling the message of fun into my brain. I hate people that happy. Fucking lunatics! Seriously, next week you'll find me cross-eyed, chiming 'FUN!FUN!FUN!' at everyone smirking like a baby who's just filled their nappy.

It's the rapper I feel sorry for. Little did he know this mess would go viral. Mwah ha ha! (Evil laugh) Thats the price of selling your soul.  Actually does anyone know who he is?




No comments:

Post a Comment