Tuesday 22 March 2011

VROOOOOOOM!

I've got a bath going on so this'll be a short post.

There isn't a single programme I'm subjected to (I say subjected as its never my first choice) more than Top Gear. Its not necessarily a bad thing, because I dont hate it, far from it in fact.

Its the presenters. I dont follow general concensus of "Jezza Clarkson is a tosser-tory-titbag". He is, but I actually quite like the fact that he's a self-realising bonehead.

I flush at the thought of James May, decked in his lovely patterned shirts and deceptively foppish hair. Sometimes I even dream of being married to someone like him. Mmm, thats quite embarassing really isn't it?

Its The Hamster. He's not as good at acting as the others (and thats saying something), so he irritates me interminably in Top Gear specials. But its not that that irritates the most. Its one thing; his necklace. Or more specifically, the fact that his top two buttons are always undone to reveal it. Thats it really.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment