Tuesday 22 March 2011

John Grant and the sunshine.

I'm going to see John Grant tonight! I suggest you look him up if you dont know who he is. His album, Queen of Denmark is my favourite of the year so far. Check out the Guardian review of it here because they know longer words and are better at adjectives than I am.

I'm excited not only to see John Grant (he has a Twitter page by the way) but because we're walking along the beautiful quayside to The Sage, my favourite of venues. Its lovely outside, I got a bit pink in the face eating my Bran Flakes this morning in the garden.

Just have to decide what to wear now....skins being an arse so I've taken antihisthamines but they've knocked me drowzy. Gonna slap some hydrocortison on and hope I dont look a mess.

T'ra

No comments:

Post a Comment