Friday 18 March 2011

Stupid Skin

My skin has persisted in being a pain in the arse for at least 3 weeks now and been irritated, inflamed, dry, peeling and generally a tit most of the time.

I normally use Astral for 'Mature and changing skin' according to their website. I suppose my eczema-ridden skin could be similar to older people's its certainly weak, left paper-thin under my eyes and around my mouth from steroid cream use in my youth. I find Astral to be greasy enough to cope with the dryness and not perfumed enough to avoid irritance.

I tried to get the boyfriend to join me in my face mask session today but he wasn't impressed. See photo to the left. I used a Montagne Jeunesse mango and rasberry cleansing mask then buffed to get rid of the flaky gross bits.

I suppose the best bit about any face mask is the letting-it-dry-then-cracking-it bit so I took care to watch all of Bargain Hunt before visiting the bathroom mirror so see myself crack like a crumbling statue. It was so satisfying. My skin feels much better too.

Thank you Montagne Jeunesse. I feel a bit more human now.






No comments:

Post a Comment